Instructions for Poster Presenters
• The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:
Size of the construction: 200 cm (height) x 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster): 180 cm (height) x 97cm (width)
• The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
• To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size
of 95 cm (37.40 inches) in width and 100 cm (39.40 inches) in length.
• Fixing material will be available in the Posters Area.
• Congress staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
• If you are preparing your poster using MS PowerPoint, please download the .pptx template.
• If you are preparing your poster using another programme (AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator etc.), please download the header (JPG format, PDF format) and the instructions on layout, font style and margins.
• Please print your poster and bring it with you to the Symposium. No poster printing service is provided by the organizers.
• In order to enable discussion and interaction with other participants, we request the main author or another member of the group to be at the poster board at during the scheduled poster-viewing sessions. If this is not possible, we request the authors to leave a note on the poster indicating the times when they will be present at the board.
• The poster-viewings sessions will take place on Wednesday July 5, 2017 at the following times:
• Each poster will be displayed for one day on Wednesday July 5, 2017.
• The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers. You will find the number of your poster board in the poster area
• Please display your poster on its assigned board no later than 10:00 on the day of the poster session.
• Posters have to be removed at the end of the day of the poster session after after 18:00 and before 18:30.
Please note: Any posters remaining after 18:30 will be removed by the symposium organizers. Any left posters will not be kept by the organizers for later collection and will be disposed of.