Call for Abstracts
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to October 15, 2016.
SYMPOSIUM: KNOWLEDGE BASED DAM ENGINEERING
1. Investigation and application of advanced materials, technologies and solutions in dam engineering
2. Enhancements in dam surveillance systems for dam safety and site security
3. Uncertainties and risk-informed decision making in dam design, construction and operation
4. Balancing technical, socio-economic and environmental aspects of dam engineering
5. Advancements in analysis and design within flood protection reservoirs, levees and tailing dams
6. Recent improvements and modern applications in reservoir and catchment management
7. Design and operational considerations of global climate change, regional droughts and other extreme events
8. Assessment of aging dams considering remaining service life and decommissioning
9. Hydro-electro-mechanical equipment of dams
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes. All accepted papers will be publisehd electronically in the Symposium Proceedings.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is October 15, 2016.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
• All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible after Login.
• Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and in case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com.
• Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
• All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
• Abstracts can be submitted on topics listed above.
• Abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
• Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
• Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
• The length of the abstracts should not be more than 200 words, plain text.
• Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
• Names of the authors: Submit the full given name(s) and the family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
|October 15, 2016||Abstract submission deadline|
|July 5, 2017||Symposium|
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.